Frequently Asked Questions
How do I request a special meal for my flight?
You have an option to place a meal request when you purchase tickets from us or you can call the airline directly. Special meal requests must be done at least 24-hours prior to the scheduled departure. These requests are not guaranteed and are at the discretion of the airline.
Can you email a quote for flights?
As flights fill up throughout the day, the airline’s fares change frequently. All Email Quotations & Fares are not guaranteed until ticketed. You may also contact our Customer Service team at +1-855-355-5028
How do I select my seats?
You can request seat assignments at the time of booking.
If you have already completed your booking, please call us at +1-855-355-5028 to forward a request.
Although we pass your seating request to the respective airlines (wherever applicable), we cannot guarantee that the request will be honored.
- Some airlines now charge for seat assignments and many airlines restrict pre-assigning of seats. Some airlines may only assign seats 90 days prior to flight departure.
- Bulk head and emergency exit row seating are controlled by the airline and cannot be pre-assigned. These seats may be blocked by the airlines and held for check-in at the airport on day of departure.
Can I call EKYTESTRAVEL directly to make a booking?Yes. EKYTESTRAVEL offers phone assistance 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to meet your travel needs. Please contact our Customer Service team at +1-855-355-5028
Are the airfares guaranteed?
All airfares are subject to change without prior notice and are not guaranteed until payment has been received and tickets have been issued. In the unlikely event of a technical error causing an incorrect fare to be displayed, we reserve the right to advise you of the correct fare within three business days of your booking. You may choose to accept the new fare or cancel your booking.
How do I change an existing reservation?
Please contact our Customer Service team at +1-855-355-5028 in order to make any changes to your existing reservation.
Please note that airlines charge a change fee per ticket, plus any difference in fare, depending on the flights you choose. Additional rules and fees may apply:
- Traveler’s name cannot be changed.
- The same airline must be used.
- Original reservation must be cancelled before the original departure date and time.
- Changes to routing, dates or other details may not be changeable.
- Some airlines may not permit any changes even with a fee.